Galaxy s7 solid blue light

I simply had a similar issue. My phone was one hundred pc charged and had this happen. I went each day hoping it'd discharge quickly however no luck.

Finally I had a plan to use Samsung heating protocols to my advantage. I took my device and place the blow drier on that for concerning quarter-hour. I placed the device in an exceedingly box and turned on the blow drier. when a jiffy the heating turned the device off and allowed ME to use a number of the troubleshooting steps. Ultimately I didnt got to boot a brand new OS or reset as a result of when restarting it doubly is shodden all the high.

You may got to do a lot of however this can be a trick I accustomed get the phone to closedown.
Galaxy s7 solid blue light

You need to let the phone die utterly. Once it's dead (and the blue light) is not any longer dead, plug the phone into an o.e.m walk charger. In my state of affairs, thanmy s7 edge would vibrate to acknowledge the charthen reset - before it might even build up a charge (so I thought). I left it alone for associate degree hour some, and surprisingly, it shodden up like traditional.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung galaxy s7 green screen fix

Samsung galaxy s7 black screen blue light